This is Not a Bowling Score Book: Improve Your Average – Record the Right Information
- This is a unique bowling journal to help you record the statistics that matter to improve your game.
- There are many very good books that teach you how to read lanes, how to make adjustments, how to hit strikes and so on. There are also several notebooks that let you record your scores.
- But up until now there have never been any journals that help you record the statistics that matter to take your bowling game to the next level!
- Scores are irrelevant… You need to record pocket hits and spares converted… improve on these aspects and your game will improve.
- This journal is a must have for all serious bowlers and casual bowlers alike who want to improve their bowling average.
- A great birthday gift, valentines gift, or Christmas gift for anyone who loves bowling!
This Journal Includes:
- A brief summary on what you should be working on depending on your current level.
- A guide on how best to use and complete the journal.
- An example page of how to complete the game pages.
- A summary of the series/event for you to record your performance and thought to help you improve.
- 120 pages for you to complete which is equivalent to 30 three-game series events.